If you are a local charity in the zone or a national/international charity, Kaptivate has created an exclusive, FREE online training program designed to provide charities the information, knowledge and resources they need to successfully become better marketers both within the CFC and in the general community.
Signing up is easy…
1. Click on the following link (and share it with your charity team!) -- https://charities-cfcmarketingu.talentlms.com/catalog/index
2. Register and start taking the courses you are interested in. You are welcome to sign up for 1 module or take all 5 to truly increase your knowledge and skill set.
The following 5 modules are available for charity representatives until December 31, 2019:
· All Things CFC – Learn Kaptivate CFC zone participation procedures, rules of engagement, ideas, and best practices to make the most of your participation.
· Digital Media – Tell your story by using digital marketing techniques and tools to move your charity and CFC efforts into the digital age.
· Tried & True Marketing Techniques – Think outside of the box to market CFC to federal employees and your charity’s donors.
· A-Z of Project Management – Learn how to implement project management best practices and tools to benefit your CFC participation and effectively plan and execute any event or fundraising project.
· Use CFC Marketing Analytics to Power Your Outreach – Learn how to use CFC Marketing Analytics, an exclusive, FREE tool that gives actionable intelligence to make informed, strategic decisions to plan and maximize your membership with the CFC.
Kaptivate is here to help increase your CFC return on investment through this unique and exclusive educational program. Your entire charity team can participate in CFC MarketingU and gain invaluable tools that can transfer from CFC to other development areas within your organization.