Each of the 36 local CFC zones is governed by a Local Federal Coordinating Committee (LFCC). An LFCC is comprised of federal employees and, whenever possible, members of local federal inter-agency organizations, such as Federal Executive Boards, Federal Executive Associations or, in the absence of such organizations, self-organized associations of local federal officials. LFCCs are overseen by OPM and must comply with CFC regulations and guidance memoranda, as well as meet the deadlines in the CFC calendar. LFCCs serve as a board of directors for the campaign zone. LFCCs are responsible for selecting an Outreach Coordinator (OC) to implement the CFC in the local zone and monitoring their work.
- June Moss, LFCC Chair, Veterans Administration; Palo Alto, CA
- Kathryn Killinger, Naval Air Weapons Stations; China Lake, CA
- Ridwana Bentley, DOJ Immigration Court; San Francisco, CA
- Sara Russell, San Francisco Bay Area Federal Executive Board; San Francisco, CA
- Melinda Posada, IRS; Fresno, CA
- Philip Fluegemann, NASA Ames Research Center; Moffett Field, CA
- Linda Thomas, US Postal Service; San Francisco, CA